- Introduction to programming and NLP in python NLTK book for python3
- Treetagger: Parameter files for spoken French http://cnrtl.fr/corpus/perceo/
Most of these tools are "stand-alone". In most of the cases, the configuration is pretty easy to do.
- The Stanford NLP group webpage https://nlp.stanford.edu/software/. Here, we can find tools like
- POS tagger
- Named entity recognition
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German and Chinese
- The Cognitive Computation Group of the University of Pennsylvania.
- FreeLing is an open-source tool for NLP developed by Luis Padró at the NLP group of the University of Barcelona. FreeLing
- The demo is available at http://nlp.lsi.upc.edu/freeling/demo/demo.php
- It analyzes text in Austrian, Catalan,English, French, German, Galician, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Slovene and Welsh.
- It includes morphological analysis shall parsing, dependency parsing, coreference or anaphora resolution and semantic graphs.